Did you register for the upcoming Detroit event in March 2018? If not, there's still time to take advantage of the BOGO deal and early-bird pricing...which ENDS TODAY at 5pm PST. CLICK HERE to register for only $100 to save your spot if you haven't already.
They say that people don't want to attend events anymore because they'd rather sit at home with their thumb up their ass...watching it on DVD or "live streaming" from their computer.
Meanwhile, the people who DO come out get to network, have fun, AND set up their future with power players who end up doing REAL DEALS in the REAL WORLD together because, after all, this is what naturally happens when people network together. You find business and investing partners, have fun, and create bonds for life that could ultimately name you very wealthy.
It's getting down to this in our NEWEST Economy (as our economic conditions shift once again). You have to have an edge. And here's how you do it:
1) Knowledge and education. You can't just jump into something without knowing what you're doing. And even if you read a book about a subject or went through a course, chances are that if some time has gone by, the game has changed again. You have to keep up on the latest and greatest strategies if you're going to win in this Newest Economy!
2) Connections and resources. You've heard it before, right? "It's not what you know, it's who you know." Not anymore. It's what you know AND who you know to get that winning success edge in the Newest Economy. And without getting off your ass to show up, every time imaginable you'll MISS OUT on meeting the right people and making the right connections that you'll need if you want to be successful, especially as a real estate investor.
3) Opportunity. I offer some of my very best investor opportunities at these events and I do this for a reason: to get my most SERIOUS investing students involved in these. Those who aren't able or willing to get off the couch to come don't deserve to be able to take advantage of the opportunity. And in this case, it's not any different. In this event, all attendees will be able to take advantage of a BRAND NEW bird-dog / property scout opportunity with a new investor out of the Phoenix area. He is actively looking for bird-dogs to find apartment buildings anywhere in the U.S.A. of 100 units or more at a seasoned 90% occupancy level with a CAP rate of 8.5% or higher. He'll pay up to 3% of the total purchase price for deals that close. And he wants deals NOW. Only those who show up will get "clued in" on exactly what he's looking for, a super simple way to find these days, and how to submit them for your best chance at getting accepted. Those who don't show up won't get the opportunity.
Let me make a quick note about these opportunities: I first started offering these rare exclusive opportunities at my events a handful of years ago. My very first opportunity was one where I had a couple of investors from India who had $25 million to invest in commercial assets here in the United States. They ended up doing over $35 million in deals with my students. About a dozen students who showed up and followed through with the instructions provided made a ton of money. Three of those students ended up becoming multi-millionaires because of it.
All because they decided to SHOW UP and to IMPLEMENT what was given.
I've already gotten emails from students who have asked me about participating without showing up. The answer is NO. Again, you show our interest by attending the event and learning everything you need to know to make your deals work. If you're not interested in doing that then you're wasting my time and my investors' time.
Today is the last day to get (a) the early-bird pricing deal, and (b) the BOGO (bring a guest FR*EE) deal. After today, you'll be paying for a guest and you'll be paying a higher price.
CLICK HERE to register now. It's only $100 to hold your spot, hold your pricing deal, and get your guest in FR*EE.
I can't believe it's almost Christmas again. (Humph!) Those of you who know me know that I especially LOATHE this holiday. And maybe it's my imagination but...doesn't it seem "different" somehow this year? I can't put my finger on it but I'm getting this sense that, perhaps, a lot of people have much less hope for now and the future than they ever had before. I think that's my read on it.
The Credit "Bubble" is About to Go...BOOM!
We have some "problems" that are proving to be much greater than I previously thought. I think I mentioned before that we have a "credit bubble" that's about to pop. This is mostly sub-prime and includes credit card debt and car loans/leases. It ALSO includes student loan debt too.
But this is much more far reaching than I previously thought because I thought it was only going to affect the "sub-prime" market. Turns out that it's chiseling into the middle class (the same class that is rapidly vanishing by the day) and even some of the upper-middle class too.
The winds of change are already happening and have been since last year in some of the major metro areas of the country like Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York to name a few. These are what we call "market leaders" and they usually forecast what's about to happen next.
Are You Going to Be Celebrating Your Newfound Wealth This Time Next Year? Or...Not!
I hate to be the one to tell you but this time next year -- by the time you're putting up your Christmas tree AGAIN for 2018 -- you'll already be neck-deep in these forecasts and predictions that I've been telling you about for at least the past year, if not longer.
If things aren't going well for you on the economic side of things, you may not be putting up a tree at all. You may not even have a pot to piss in.
Now, I don't mean to scare you...
Actually, damn it! Yes, I DO want to scare you. Because sometimes scaring people is the only way in getting them to TAKE ACTION! And everything I am telling you is with full merit, facts backing up the fiscal data showing our upcoming downfall.
But there's a silver lining in everything, isn't there?
But Here's the Good News: You Stand to Make A LOT of Money...IF You Know What to Do! Here's What I Mean...
When you position yourself correctly, you stand to make A LOT of money here. Especially since I have a VERY SPECIFIC plan for you to take advantage of. And here it is in a nutshell:
1) You'll earn money by doing some bird-dog deals for a specific investor that I have who is based in Phoenix. He's looking for apartment buildings of 100 units or more with a seasoned occupancy of 90% or higher and with a CAP rate of 8.5% or more. There is NO LIMIT to the price...so yes, you can pick out a $25 million deal if you want. And you can get paid up to 3% for your bird-dog fee. This is up to 3% on the total purchase price.
Do the math. If you happen to do a $25 million deal, you stand to make $750,000. Not bad for a few days worth of work.
Imagine if you submitted and had 3 or 4 of these size deals accepted! Now we're talking!
2) The money you earn in bird-dog fees, you'll be putting into your own buy-and-hold long-term passive income property deal. You need 20% down plus another 10% (or as low as 7%) in other fees such as due diligence and closing costs. So, you'll be buying your own cash flowing apartment building deals with the bird-dog fees you get.
3) Need a credit and/or additional money partners? You come to the event in Detroit on March 8th, 9th, and 10th and get involved with making these valuable connections.
But you can't get ANY of it without showing up. (Yes, sadly I've had more than a few people email me begging to get in on the bird-dog opportunity that I'll be presenting yet they don't want to get off their lazy ass to show up or to learn exactly how the deal has to be presented to get accepted. So, my answer is NO to those of you who want in on this but you don't want to show up.)
Listen, I'm going to be very blunt and honest here. Every time I've done an event where I've had an investor opportunity, I've had AT LEAST 3 students (usually more) cash in BIG just by (1) showing up, and (2) following a simple set of instructions.
So...needless to say, if you don't want to do 1 or both of the 2 required steps outlined above then well, as they say in the streets... "You're just asked out." (That means you ain't getting shit!)
Am I a little crass?
Sure. And that's just how it is in the crude world of commercial real estate investing. (Hey, imagine what it's like to be a woman in these shark-infested waters and then you'll see why I turned out to be the hard-ass that I am today!)
Lucky you, you'll be able to skip out on those "hard-knock" lessons by skipping over all the B.S. and discovering EXACTLY what you need to do to become a successful real estate investor at my first 100% "hard-core" Apartment Building Cash Flow Boot Camp since March 2012. (And probably my last for another long while.)
CLICK HERE to reserve your seat for only $100 to lock in your early-bird special price AND take advantage of this rare BOGO (buy-one-get-one-fr*ee) offer that all goes away tomorrow.
This could be your very last chance to claim the wealth that you and I both know that you've wanted for a long time...and that you deserve more than anyone I know.
Last week my investors from Texas called me on my cell and let me know that they didn't meet their lending quota that they envisioned for 2017 and they want more deals.
But not just ANY deal. They ONLY want to do flip deals. This means that you buy a property (with 100% cash that they lend to you which includes closing costs and other acquisition fees), rehab it (with cash that they give to you), and sell it within 90 days. They make 10% on the money they lend to you. You get the rest of the flip profits to (hopefully and ideally) put into buy-and-hold passive income real estate like apartment buildings.
This is the fastest way that I know of for you to (a) get money for flip deals, and (b) earn money to sink into cash flowing apartment building deals. In fact, there's nothing BETTER than this opportunity right now!
What kind of deals can you do?
Houses, condos, townhouses, duplexes, triplexes, "quads" (4-plexes) and even apartment buildings (up to 12 units ONLY). CLICK HERE for more information on how this works.
You need to acquire, rehab, and flip the deal in 90 days to keep your feel at only 10%. If you go up to 120 days, the fee increases to 12%. If you go up to 6 months, the fee goes up to 15%. Over 6 months and they take the property from you so you definitely want to flip out of the deal by then.
This is NOT for down payment money on buy-and-hold long-term investment assets so don't ask. It's not even an option for this program.
And in case you're shaky on your math skills, by flipping your property in 90 days, you'll be paying $10,000 on every $100,000 borrowed, plus paying back the principle borrowed (of course). That's 10%. (Yes, it's a FLAT 10%.) By flipping in 120 days, you're paying $12,000 on every $100,000 borrowed plus paying back the principle borrowed. If flipping within 6 months, you're paying back $15,000 on every $100,000 borrowed plus paying back the principle borrowed. Pretty cut and dried, isn't it? They make money, you make money. It's a win-win for everybody.
To get in on this LAST EVER opportunity to work with these investors on this specific loan program (which will NOT be offered again), CLICK HERE NOW! This deal ends VERY SOON!
Just 2 weeks ago I was in Chicago on a business trip. I've been traveling A LOT this year and I have 2 more trips to go before we hit the New Year. Surprisingly I'm not as "travel exhausted" as I should be. I kind of like the change of scenery in different parts of the world. I even enjoyed Chicago for the first time in...forever, actually. (Most of you know that I was born in Chicago but always had a disdain for the place, mostly due to my childhood...but now I don't feel that way anymore.)
While in Chicago I visited this place that my parents frequented a lot when I was growing up called The Temple of Kriya Yoga. This is the religion I was brought up with which is kind of Buddhist, kind of Hinduism-ish...along those lines. The last time I visited this temple was when my parents brought me back to Chicago for a family friend's wedding, back when I was 15 or 16.
When I showed up at the Temple, I couldn't hold the tears back because the last time I was there I was with my mom. (She passed away more than 12 years ago.) And when I sat down in the "front room" area, I immediately noticed several stained glass pieces which I knew my mom had done for the Temple...I guess it's now been 35 years since she made these pieces. And I remember her making the pieces in our cold detached garage of our humble 2-bedroom house in the suburbs, using a pot-belly stove for heat as she would cut stained glass, sometimes into the wee hours of the morning. (She was a night owl.)
I remember as a young kid "helping" my mom put copper tape around each sharp edge of each piece of glass then trying to push each piece into the lead which was very difficult to do with small weak fingers. Each piece had to be put together in kind of a mosaic puzzle before it could be soldered together. And in some far-buried crevice of my subconscious mind, I remember "helping" with the stained glass piece that I have pictured above. I can't believe this piece and the others survived all these years, leaving what I believe may be her very last and only legacy that I got to see for the first time in decades.
What a treat that was. If she only knew that this lovely art form that she dabbled in on the side just for fun would be such an amazing lasting legacy for her and her life.
This is the reason why Thanksgiving will never be the same for me. And why this is just another holiday that I bite the bullet and just make it through. In fact, right now I'm watching movies with my dog Sally while my daughter is off to visit her dad's family for the holiday. I no longer have family of my own. My mom was my family and, in many respects, my only family. She was the one who held all of us together; without her, there is no family, no holidays...no nothing for me.
But...let's talk about YOU, my dear friend and student.
Today is your day to relax, be truly grateful for the wonderful people who surround you today, and to realize that you actually have more of an amazing life than you think you do. I know it's redundant when everybody says to be grateful so I'll just say this: feel and express love to all of those around you because you just never know how much time they (or you) have left on this planet.
I was a little too quick to the punch on revealing the special surprise I had planned for my Black Friday / Cyber Monday deal.
So...here it is in a nutshell:
1) I have an investor partnership agreement with an organization in Texas. They've done, insofar, over 350 deals with my students since August 2016 including cash loans for flips, business loans, and down payment cash for apartment buildings and MHP deals.
2) They are based out of Houston with a secondary location in Dallas. When Hurricane Harvey hit, they had to relocate their office and decided to up and leave the Houston area; they are now based out of Dallas permanently, or at least for now. This move took about a month to complete.
3) After they relocated and got situated, they started back at going through the last batch of deals they got from my students which, as you can imagine, piled up since they were out of commission for awhile. To date, they are completely caught up with that backlog of deals because of one key disappointing reason: the deals they received from my students from about August through up to last week were incomplete submissions. All incomplete submissions are immediately discarded without a response. Out of 190 submitted deals -- including loan requests -- only 2 were accepted and it's because those were the ONLY 2 that included the additional required and requested paperwork! So, if you think about it, there was a 100% acceptance rate because the only 2 deals that included a completed form and accompanying paperwork were accepted and funded.
4) Because of this "bad batch" of students that I evidently sent through, they asked me if I'd get some more students who are need cash for flip deals. They make about 10% to 12% on these transactions so it's quite possibly the most lucrative type of investing that they do with my students which is why they want more. So, they want to do flip deals with you and they're willing to cough up the cash for the deal (for a 100% all-cash acquisition) PLUS they will give up cash for rehab. You will have up to 90 days from the date of acquisition (close of escrow) to rehab and resell the property. They make 10% so if they give you $100,000 to do the deal, you're giving them $110,000 when you flip the property. ($100,000 is giving back their original loan and the additional $10,000 is their 10% fee on top.) If it goes over 90 days, this is when the additional interest kicks in and up to 120 days, it becomes 12%. Up to 6 months, it becomes 15%. After 6 months, they take the property from you. (This has NEVER happened, by the way.)
5) Because most of my students don't understand how MY way of flipping works or how to get the best "below market" property opportunities, I have a highly successful system called the Real Estate Cash Flow System. It's recently been updated (only a few months ago, to be exact). And you NEED this system if you want to make money on the last windfall of flip properties before the opportunity will go into "hiatus" (for about 3 years thereafter). I recommend you take advantage of this last cash cow opportunity...before it's over. You can make anywhere from a few thousand bucks to a few hundred thousand dollars before this opportunity is over with.
Okay, so here's the deal:
For this Black Friday / Cyber Monday deal, I'm offering you the Real Estate Cash Flow System with a VERY RARE ONE-TIME-ONLY BONUS of gaining direct access to my Texas investors who want to give you CASH for your flip deals AND give you cash to rehab the deal. They'll work with single-family residences (SFRs), multi-family properties (2 - 4 units), and small apartment buildings (up to 12 units). This is for FLIP DEALS ONLY. This is NOT for buy-and-hold assets. And this investor offer is NOT for down payments for long-term assets so please don't send me a million emails asking if you can do it that way because...you can't. No exceptions. Flip deals ONLY!
CLICK HERE to get the deal. This deal ends VERY SOON so I strongly recommend that you get it now.
And by the way, if you were one of the early responders (when I goofed up and sent out this offer last week in a link), you'll be getting this bonus investor partner resource so don't sweat it. Okay?
My newest investor is looking for apartment buildings (anywhere in the United States) that is 100 units or more, has a seasoned 90% or higher occupancy, and a CAP rate of at least 8.5% (9%+ is preferred, of course).
To be clear, there is NO CAP on the purchasing price, NO LIMIT in the amount of deals they are looking for, and NO LIMIT on their available capital.
The reason I'm laying this out again is that I keep getting questions about this over and over again so I'm just giving you the basics.
Oh, one more thing: these are NOT partnership deals. They are bird-dog deals where you'll get a finder's fee of up to 3% of the total purchase price just after the close of escrow. On a $10,000,000 deal...do the math. That's a nice chunk of change, don't you think?
So, you're probably wondering how you can participate in this opportunity. Right now there is only ONE way to do this: to join me at my Detroit Real Estate Cash Flow Event on March 8th and 9th (and the 10th if you are a Platinum VIP). Everyone who attends will be able to participate in this opportunity.
Why am I REQUIRING attendance for this opportunity? Because I need to take the time to EXPLAIN IT so that you'll know exactly what to do and how to do it. Again, it doesn't matter if you attend as a Gold VIP or Platinum VIP, you will be able to participate in this RARE never-before-offered opportunity either way just by attending. (Please note that you MUST attend; those who register but who decide not to show up will NOT be able to participate. NO EXCEPTIONS!)
By the way, I wanted to mention one more thing: each time I've offered an extraordinary opportunity like this for those who attend my events, there have been AT LEAST a few people who have walked away doing multi-million-dollar deals where they've PROFITED HANDSOMELY! The reason it's only a few? Because not everyone turns out a deal to submit after they leave my event which is unfortunate; if everyone turned in a deal after the event, my success numbers would be around 80% in acceptance!
So, the lesson is simple: show up, turn in a deal, get it accepted! Don't just show up and do nothing otherwise you're taking up a valuable seat for someone else who would otherwise be able to attend but probably won't because our seating is LIMITED since our seminar room is kind of small and snug.
Right now you can lock in your seat for only $100. CLICK HERE or call (661) 295-5050.
I have a brand new investor who is actively looking for apartment buildings of 100 units and over ANYWHERE in the country. These assets MUST be 90% or higher in occupancy levels and he's aiming for a CAP rate of 8.5% or higher. To be clear, though, this is NOT for partnerships. He will pay a healthy bird-dog commission of UP TO 3% on the deal to you upon the close of escrow.
Right now he's reaching out to different areas all over the country to make money on deals nationwide. And the ONLY way he can do this is by reaching out through other people...people like you...who can take the time to find these deals anywhere (even if they're not anywhere near where you live) because these are bird-dog deals (and not partnerships).
This new investor -- Cory P. -- is based out of Arizona and owns a very large real estate syndication company. Their problem: they can't get enough deals that fit within their criteria. I think you may be able to help with that AND make some really good bird-dog finder's fees for doing so.
For more details about how you can participate this new opportunity: CLICK HERE NOW.
By the way, I think I forgot to mention it but he has NO MAXIMUM. You can find deals as expensive as you want and as many deals as you want. He has ENDLESS amounts of capital to pull from to fund these deals. This is, by far, the very first guy of this caliber I've worked with so far so hopefully you don't pass up this opportunity. CLICK HERE NOW!
The other day (yes, on the weekend), our office received a phone call from a guy who I'm pretty sure isn't a real student of mine but probably got a fr*ee report at some point or another and now gets emails and blog posts from me. So, in other words, he's a classic do-nothing never-will-do-anything tire-kicker who finds great value in criticizing everything and everyone around him.
If you recall, I posted what I thought was a rather heartfelt blog this past Saturday to honor our veterans on Veteran's Day. If you recall, that email was about why I personally would never take a knee at a sporting event. So...this windbag decides to call my office to leave a message stating that he has an "issue" about my comment about the flag.
Except I'm guessing that this guy can't read at all because I didn't make ONE MENTION about the flag at all. Nope, not throughout the entire piece. (Read it if you don't believe me.) Yet here's this guy who decides to call on a weekend to complain about an email I sent...an email to HONOR veterans. WTF?? Who does that?
I'll tell you who does that: someone with 0% confidence in himself or his abilities to ever be someone significant in the fabric of our society and, unfortunately, he will always feel insignificant probably until the day he dies. So...calling somebody's office on a weekend (probably hoping to just leave a message instead of talking to somebody...especially to me!) to "file" a complaint about an email honoring veterans is his pitiful attempt to make a stab at being "significant" in some way. What a bad ass, hoping we'd all say here in the office. Ballsy guy, calling to complain about an email...honoring veterans. He told us, he did!
Give me a break.
If anything the guy has NO balls, NO class, and NO respect for anybody (including himself). Freaking idiot. And these are EXACTLY the type of people I will be getting rid of out of my database because my only interest right now in this phase of my life is to focus ONLY on those who truly want to better their lives in some incredible and significant way.
Here's the deal, folks. At this stage in your life, you're either going to pull the trigger on something you REALLY want to do (to set yourself financially free)...or you're not. And if you're not, you're just going to be a deadbeat hanger-on-er who I no longer want to associate with because you're DEAD WEIGHT.
But if you're somebody who IS ready to finally do something, I want to see you...really soon, in fact. And if you really are somebody who should be part of the World of Monica Main, you need to get off your ass and become successful. And quick. (And I have a way for you to do that if you pay close attention.)
CLICK HERE and you'll see what I have in store for you in your very near future.
Since today is Veteran's Day, I couldn't help but to remember the first time I was with my daughter when I saw a servicewoman in uniform. We were in a breakfast restaurant and this young woman was from the army. My daughter was about 5 at the time and I urged my daughter to approach the young woman and tell her, “Thank you for your service.”
My daughter was hesitant in doing this but recognized in the urgency in my voice that it was important so she didn’t scoff, complain, or try to get out of doing it. She will fully complied and although the words didn’t come out exactly right, I could tell that the young army woman was fully honored as she humbly diminished the importance of her role in the military by saying, “Thank you but I’m just a medic.”
A medic. I’d say that would be pretty damn important as are all the jobs in the military. But I was impressed by how humbled this young woman – and everyone in service I’ve met so far – tends to be with their roles in the military.
When I’m at a sporting event, I always stand for the anthem. And I always stand whenever there are announcements to honor the servicemen and servicewomen in attendance. Additionally, anyone I’m with…I make them stand too.
Of course, this is MY freedom to do this…to honor those who have done and are doing the extremely tough jobs – fighting wars, not knowing if they’ll ever come back again, not knowing if they’ll ever be the same If they DO come back at all – and to make sure they know that they have my full support at all times.
While you and everyone else has the right to take a knee – and I do understand the meaning behind that, also honoring THAT right as well – I stand and will ALWAYS stand until there is a day when I cannot physically stand anymore. Because when I stand, it’s to both honor those who have fought (and continue to fight) but to also take a moment for gratitude in everything we have here in the United States of America. And while we do have many challenges in this country right now, the ONLY thing that gets us through and makes a difference is when we ALL STAND TOGETHER AS ONE.
To honor ourselves.
To honor each other.
And to show undying support for those who are standing up for us and our rights to have the freedoms that are afforded to us each and every day in America.
Thank you to ALL of those who have dedicated your lives to service in the military. You will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart and you will ALWAYS have my full support.
And I will ALWAYS stand for YOU.
P.S. I'm officially kicking off my SPECIAL DEAL for my upcoming Real Estate Cash Flow Boot Camp Seminar in March 2018. Yes, I'm doing a VERY SPECIAL EVENT to talk about the drastic changes in our real estate market and the cutting-edge new strategies on how to profit in this New Market. CLICK HERE to see the special short-time deal that I have now!