Last month my one-time-only Money Funnel Mentorship Group ended and I got an email yesterday from one of my students in the group who has just cleared $7,000 in the past 2 weeks, putting him on track to make $14,000 for his first month with his newly completed money funnel business. So when I say this stuff works...and fast, I'm not kidding!!
But...sadly, I decided that I will ONLY be doing ONE of these Money Funnel Mentorship Groups. And it ended last month. They're too intensive and time-consuming for me so if you missed my only group, I'm sorry. But...
There is good news, however, and that is: I have the "modules" of the group ready to go for you. This means that I have all 8 training videos with all 8 PowerPoint presentations (in PDF format) and all 8 Action Sheets with ALL of the needed materials for the group. And this also means that you don't have to wait an entire 8 weeks to go through the group with everyone else. You can now take these modules and go through all of them in half the time...or less, launching your successful money funnel business in record time! (Now THAT is a good use of a summer vacation. Instead of lounging around all day, why not build a multi-million-dollar business instead?)
I've had so many emails and phone calls from students over the past few weeks asking about these Money Funnel Modules and when they're going to be released/ready. They're actually a week overdue. They were supposed to be ready last week but I feel like I got hit with a bus with this flu that seemingly will never go away so...that threw a week delay in things. So, the Money Funnel Modules are being released today and I'm offering a killer kick-ass deal on them for Father's Day.
Here's what you'll get:
8 Weeks of Webinar Training Videos (Each 60 to 90 Minutes Long...a Couple are EVEN LONGER Than That) Giving You the MOST THOROUGH Training You'll EVER Get in Building a Successful Money Funnel!
8 Weeks of the Webinar PowerPoints in PDF Files So That You Can Go Through Them, Make Notes, and Follow Along
8 Weeks of Action Sheets Which You MUST COMPLETE After Each Video to Ensure That You Build Your Business IN ORDER Using the Precise Blueprint Steps Provided
Sales Letter Headline Templates and Affiliate Secrets Revealed Presentations...Both Bonuses Are Worth MORE Than Gold So...Don't Miss THIS BONUS (Included)
BONUS FOR FATHERS: You'll Get EXTRA Money Funnel Clones INCLUDING My Affiliate Clone. This is a $497 Bonus Alone!!
I'm offering ALL of this at a kick-ass price. CLICK HERE for more details.
One more thing: Viper Wealth Members, you get an even BETTER pricing deal on this offer.
I thought about it over the last couple of days and realized that there are really only 3 ways to get money for real estate deals, especially when you're first starting out as a real estate investor.
Here they are:
1) Find an investor-partner who can fund your deal including the down payment as well as any rehab (if necessary or required).
2) Flip property for cash using "wet funds" to get the 100% cash needed to initially pay for (before reselling) the property.
3) Being a highly-paid bird-dog to earn a "referral fee" between 1% and 5% of the final purchase price of the deal after closing.
What's really awesome is that in my latest Bird-Dog Bonanza System for 2016, I cover ALL 3 of these methods in getting money which you can use as income or use to fund your own passive income real estate deals.
For those of you who started with my bird-dog teachings years ago, I can tell you that A LOT has changed in recent years. Since inventory is hard to find and you have to scour a little deeper to find deals, you have to understand what has changed and how to make a fortune in TODAY'S day and age with bird-dogging, otherwise you won't make a dime.
I have some students who are super successful bird dogs. In fact, they wouldn't do anything else including investing in real estate themselves (which is a mistake). Instead they just profit from deal after deal and have a solid income ranging from $250,000 to $500,000 and sometimes more per year in pure profits. (One of my students made roughly $800,000 in 2015 as a bird-dog! That's more than what many of my students are making as passive income real estate investors!!
Yes, if you want to enter the world of real estate investing but you need to start slow, you need to gain access to the funds for your own deals, you want the experience and confidence of investor without being one yet, and you want to learn the ropes of the business without any risk then bird-dogging is where you need to start.
My most recent deal was one that was sent over to my investor partners that just closed escrow late last month. It was for an apartment building in Texas with a final purchase price of $4,300,000. My student who was bird-dogging the deal got a 2.5% bird-dogging fee for it. And he told me later that it took him less than 5 days to put the entire deal together. Total payout for this student was $107,500 for his bird-dog referral fee.
I have so many students asking me where to get started in business, especially with investing. Yes, it's getting tough to compete in our current real estate market. Inventory is tight. You're competing with the biggest and most financially secure investors who can plop down 25% cash (or more) on a deal to make sure they get it. They can pay top dollar. They can over-bid. These are all things you can't (and shouldn't) do as a new investor.
But there is an opportunity that you should be aware of. It's called being a bird-dog or a property scout. And there are a couple of ways that this works that can give you huge profits in the process:
Option #1: Getting a "referral fee" between 1% and 5% for finding a deal that they wouldn't have otherwise found on their own. To legally do this without a brokerage license (which you don't need) is that you are given a 1099 having provided a "consultant service" to your investor for finding this property deal. Yes, this is 100% legal. And yes, this is done ALL THE TIME!
Option #2: Flipping the property to an investor after purchasing it with "wet" funds. You can get money for a deal. Yes, 100% cash. And you don't need good (or any) credit and you don't need any money to use what we call "wet funding" in this business. These funds are for flipping. But this type of deal is done differently. You preliminary "sell" the deal to an investor first before buying the property. You'll buy the property for a price and flip it to your investor for a higher dollar amount in what we call an A-to-B-to-C deal.
And then there's MY favorite option in all of this: finding investors to fund MY deals that I want to either flip or buy and hold (for up to 5 years). I love finding new investors to want to do deals with me. This gives me the option of getting a much higher percentage of a flip or buy-and-hold deal (as low as 25% and as high as 75%).
I've just released my 2016 version of the Bird-Dog Bonanza System that outlines all of the massive changes that have occurred with bird-dogging. You'll discover how to do all 3 things listed above in today's real estate market and beyond!
What I love about recommending bird-dogging for new students is that it allows you to get involved in real estate investing without the risk, without cash, and without credit. It allows you to get your "feet wet" in the business of real estate without actually investing. And it allows you to learn the ropes of the business by giving you confidence so that when it's time to do your own profitable real estate deals, not only will you have the money to do these deals but you'll also have the know-how and confidence.
For those of you who have been on the fence about real estate investing and have been wanting to get involved but didn't feel that you were "adequate" enough to enter into this business, you can enter in as a bird-dog and make a huge amount of money doing this!
Oh, and one more thing. You can choose between finding your own investors (which is very easy to do and is clearly outlined in the course materials) OR use our investors to bird dog deals to. It's your choice. This way you don't have to worry about finding investors because we already have the investors!
Finding good help these days is becoming the impossible Holy Grail feat.
Not but 30 minutes ago I fired someone for -- get this level of stupidity -- for filing for Unemployment Benefits WHILE she was working here. Yes, you read that correctly. She filed for unemployment with EDD after she got the job here, trying to double-dip the system or something.
Of course, she didn't know that all employers are INSTANTLY NOTIFIED of such filings since, after all, it has to come out of my banked unemployment funds that I've paid into over the years. So, as soon as I received the notice, I couldn't believe the freaking audacity of this bitch to do something so brazen. And yes, it does fall into the category of embezzlement. She's taking a paycheck from me and, at the same time, taking an unemployment paycheck that ultimately comes from me as well is considered THEFT as far as I'm concerned.
As many associates of mine have asked over the years..."Where do you find these people?"
My short answer: Who the f*** knows?!
So, long story short, she's gone now. This is when I realized something quite interesting that you MUST take note of if you're going to be successful doing anything in life: one small shift in energy, even that of another person entering your life, will start to screw up everything for you. Yes, that's right. Other people who don't contribute positively to your vision while dragging others in your posse down do to their negative attitudes will start to sink your entire ship. And it happens pretty fast too. You have to pay VERY CLOSE ATTENTION to these types of energy, time and money vampires in your life otherwise, before you know it, you wake up and you find yourself in bankruptcy court.
Of course, it didn't get to that point with me because I saw what I was happening and quickly nipped the problem in the bud. But this is why fairly successful people quickly find themselves in an off-balance situation or circumstances. We call this a "reversal of fortune" for some. A "bad apple" comes along -- whether it's in their personal or business life -- and, like an aggressive cancer, destroys all the good around it.
Here's my advice: DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN!!
Now, here's the hard part, folks. The hard part sometimes is identifying this destructive individual. Sometimes you just don't know who it is or how it's creating this havoc in your life on other levels. The other difficult part is sometimes you have to let go of someone who seemingly is "stuck" as a permanent part of your life. Now, if it's family, you can always distance yourself from the cancer. Same with everyone else. However, the difficulty comes in when you feel like you need these people (or they need you...or both) and how to untie yourself from them. That's the ridiculously hard part to conquer.
Let me give you some examples of people I've had to disconnect from because they were throwing the balance of my personal and business life:
1) My dad: Every single time I've let him into my company as an employee, he's taken full advantage and began embezzling from me. With that side, his energy levels are so "needy" that he also starts to affect the overall business with his negative belief systems. So, each time when letting him go, I was able to "lighten" the energy and all business procedures and profits would resume back to normal, almost instantly.
2) My brother: Need I say more? He's a walking disaster and I'm really glad there's a lot of physical space between us. The good news is that he's actually realizing that he's been a deadbeat this whole time and he finally got a job. This would be the first job for... who the hell knows how long it's been?! It's just say that it's been longer than a decade since I last remember him working somewhere. He starts this new job on Monday. (I'm proud of him. This is where HIS energy will start to change and his life will only get better from here on out.)
3) My (former) step-son: This 20-year-old kid moved in with me last December. Come to think of it, within days of his arrival, everything started going to hell in a hand-basket. is yet another dependent man (who keeps calling himself a "man" but isn't yet) and part of my lesson in this is to stop being a doormat and to stop "raising" grown men. His lesson will be that he'll have to learn how to survive as an adult because he's getting kicked out in August of this year.
4) The college girl from earlier this year: I had this college chick stay with me (from Michigan) for what was supposed to be 6 weeks. Right when she moved in (on February 29th), she told me she changed the plans and was going to stay through the summer and into the fall. For anyone who knows me, you DON'T change MY plans...EVER!! So, we instantly got off on the wrong foot and I (patiently) waited for her to finish her "Semester in L.A." program (for her B.A. degree) then told her to pack her sh** and get the f*** out. Her leaving alleviated a lot of the "downer" energy that seemed to swirl around her rather uniquely demonic and weirdo personality. (She reminded me of a witch in disguise.)
5) And a SLEW of people who got fired in the past 12 months: Just like this last firing, there have been many others. People sometimes show great charm while lying through their teeth about their job qualifications. Then they turn into a completely different person the second they start. I simply don't have the energy to deal with it anymore.
And I won't put up with it.
You shouldn't either.
Life is getting more and more challenging. You don't need any single individual "rocking the boat" of your life. They can do great damage and rather quickly if you don't throw them overboard as soon as you notice that they're not good for you and that they're causing stress/strain in your life. Out they go. Otherwise YOU will sink with the ship you you don't give them the boot.