A few years ago during one of my many pre-pandemic business trips, I started watching this movie called Idiocracy (2006) with Luke Wilson. It's basically about a Pentagon experiment that had gone wrong and left this "average intelligence" guy shoved into the future via a time machine. There (500 years from now) he discovers that he is, in fact, highly intelligent since the average intelligence of the average American had slipped well below even where most mentally challenged people are now on the IQ scale. While this was a comedy, I couldn't help but to see the truth in how this future could be our possibility...but in much less than 500 years.
Try about 50 years. Or less. (Maybe 5 years??)
I'm not one to place a myriad of blame on any specific source of why I think people are mentally going down the tubes like this. I figure there has to be many factors involved including these possibilities:
1) The EASY button mentality. Kids these days seem to think that anything and everything is merely a click away. Any physical exertion beyond the point of a computer mouse, video game controller, or swipe of an iPad means that they simply have no interest in doing it. Plus...what's the worst that can happen when you "die"? I think you just hit "respawn" or "restart" and everything starts from scratch. There are no consequences to any actions with the EASY and RESTART buttons involved. There is also no need to get off their asses at all since everything is at their fingertips. I believe that all this iPad/video game/computer activity numbs the brain more than we think.
2) Skewed media hype coupled with being barraged with internet disinformation/misinformation. Did you know that almost nobody in Europe even knows who the hell the Kardashians are? Yet Yahoo! "News" jumps on every little thing those useless people do. And this whole deal with Meghan Markel and Prince Harry? What the f***? (Need I say more??) Isn't there anything ELSE in the news to talk about? By the way, most of these blog online news stories are churned out as fast as possible by "writers" who barely graduated college, have absolutely no life experience, and base their "research" on the rest of the bogus blogger crap they find online, thus giving out even more misinformation with each "news article" that they write. Add this to just adding fuel to the fire by purposely omitting essential details to a story and adding a writer's "opinion" and this is where things can get dangerous for malleable minds reading any given article. Unfortunately, our kids (and many others, believe it or not) who don't have the basic common sense mechanism in their brains needed to sniff out bullshit versus reality will believe anything and everything they read. Sad really. It's almost better to know nothing at all than have a load of baseless useless nonsense wasting valuable space within your brain cells. Even worse, much of the news you think is valid and true likely isn't at all. It's best to just pull the plug on the TV or computer and read a book instead.
3) A global attack on our personal health. This can include all the clouds of gas that the U.S. Airforce is generously spraying in the sky on a daily basis along with the chemicals they put in the water because it's "good" for us (including the use of fluoride which is actually NOT good for us ATALL). These are known as "chem trails." Look up in the sky once in awhile and when you see a giant tic-tac-toe grid, that's a chem trail. (We see them ALL the time in California.) And if you're a meat eater (including consuming dead cows, pigs, and birds), you're getting it even worse with the vast collection of hormones and pesticides that come in your meat, all complimentary of course. This is why girls are developing at a much earlier age. This is why cancer is becoming rampant and uncontrollable, happening in larger numbers than ever before. Did you ever think that maybe it's from all the crap in the air, all the hormones from our food...and now from GMOs?? All of this, of course, affects our brain function and whether we can think clearly...or at all. And don't even get me started on the vaccinations of recent years. Who knows what kind of screwy stuff they were stabbing in our arms. And if you have ANY of the disadvantages I've outlined in #1 and/or #2 then you're definitely going to see an impact on your thinking process. In fact, if you are guilty of #1 and #2 then I'm fairly certain that you didn't even read down this far, as I would have lost you in the first sentence of this email.
4) Being on the cusp of a possible civil war. I'm not going to get into a political discussion but I'll just say this: there are A LOT of distrust of the media (rightfully so), politicians (rightfully so), and the government system itself (rightfully so). As the classes separatefurther and further apart -- pushing the upper-middle and higher class in higher financial ranks while shoving DOWN the rest of the 85% to lower-middle or low class -- you're automatically going to see a bunch of pissed off people who feel left behind by the powers that be with NOTHING to lose. Then add the pandemic in the mix where a lot of these people are losing everything and you then have a huge disaster on your hands; a ton of armed pissed off people running around with NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE is a dangerous proposition. With this perfect storm, we now are faced with the inevitable: a home-grown unofficial civil war. At first it may be "us" vs. "them" and then later it may turn out to be the "have nots" vs. the "haves." More to come on this as things unfold.
5) Social media is "rewiring" your brain. I watched a powerful documentary a couple of weeks ago called TheSocial Dilemma. (This is highly recommended, especially if you are addicted to social media.) In a nutshell, if you're on Facebook or Twitter or anything else a lot then somebody else is controlling your brain. YOU are the product of their platform. YOU are nothing more than a commodity to make their platforms work. YOU are the sucker in the equation. So...stop being the f****** sucker then and delete all of your apps. What I found to be so disturbing about the documentary is that they interviewed a lot of top level programmers who helped START Google, Facebook, and others and the people who helped build these platforms have said over and over again that these platforms ARE DANGEROUS to your brain, your health and well-being, and your life overall! Social media is manipulating you, changing your biochemistry, and altering how you think. They have taken you over and you don't even know it yet. Watch the documentary. It'll make you sick!
You're not going to be able to do something about everything I've listed above but you can do something for yourself!
First, start with your health. Cut your meat consumption. Drastically, if possible. Add organic vegetable juice each day, mostly with greens. Clean up your diet as much as you can. Eat a lot of organic fruits and veggies. Get on a regular exercise program even if it's only brisk walking for 20 minutes daily. Clean out your colon with a 3-day cleanse. Do what YOU can.
You can't change the world but you can change yourself.
This is NOT an "all or nothing" type of deal. You can't breathe different air unless you plan on carrying an oxygen tank on your back at all hours of the day and night. You're not going to avoid every hormone or pesticide in your food. But you CAN cut some of the damage down by a significant percentage of consuming this junk and this alone will make a big impact.
Then you'll start to THINK CLEARER. Once you think clearer, you can start rising above the rest of the dummies that grace this planet and realize success like you've never imagined.
I have another theory and that is this: Do only 7% better and you'll be happier, healthier, and wealthier than you've ever dreamed of!
And doing 7% better only means doing better than what you are doing now. It really has nothing to do with what everybody else is doing out there because, well...who really cares what everyone else is doing? Right?
This means getting healthier, educating yourself, create meaningful goals for yourself in all areas of your life, generate a doable action plan to achieve those goals and, most importantly, get off your ass and start working the plan. Don't let the noise and chatter of what everyone else is doing, thinking, and talking about become a distraction because, as we've established, they're mostly dopes anyway.
It also means CONNECTING with power players who can get you to where you want to go. And I have a way you can do that.
CLICK HERE to see how you can take advantage of the economic demise of our country in the next several years.
And by the way, stop watching the news. Stop reading stupid Yahoo! News articles. They're written by a bunch of uneducated dummies who don't have a job (or don't excel at one they have). Focus on yourself and what you need to do to reach your goals. That's all you have to do.
And, finally, realize that there isn't an EASY button. Be willing to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to achieve whatever you want in life. If you're willing to do that then...the world is your oyster.
I sent out an email a couple of weeks ago that could have been "politically misconstrued" which brought out a few idiot folks (as usual) who decided to email me back multi-page tirades about either hating or loving Trump or Biden.
And I don't care -- either way -- what you think or don't think about Biden, Trump, or anyone else in the political scene...probably because I have figured out something that most people will never come to terms with: politicians (no matter who they are) DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU. They don't care about your wellbeing. They don't care about your family. They don't even care whether you live or die. They don't care about you at all...except when it comes to election year. Then they care about your vote for a few minutes. Once you're out of the voting booth, they can care less if you get hit by a bus on the way home.
So, for all of you who keep getting riled up about either side of the political aisle...I feel bad that you're putting in so much mental and emotional energy into people who will never care about you at all on any level whatsoever. They will never know your name. They will never know of your struggles. They will never know what keeps you up at night, what you worry about, what your hopes and dreams are...they will never know because they simply don't care.
And they never will.
MY job is, and ALWAYS will be, to help you line up with the BEST POSSIBLE opportunities based on what we can expect to happen with the economy.
Why do I do this?
Because I actually care about you. I know many of you personally. I know your names. I know things about you and your families because of conversations we've had over the phone, at seminar events, or via emails. And I take a deep interest in you doing well now and in the future.
This means I especially care about you being able to take advantage of the market opportunities ahead because I realize that time is of the essence.
And I also realize that if you're waiting around for some politician to show you the path for you to have a better life in some way, you'll likely die a very bitter person. This is because the day they will ever improve your life in any way will NEVER come.
But back to some of the rude and disrespectful emails that I received for a minute, I have to say that it takes a very BORED and UNPRODUCTIVE individual to send paragraph upon paragraph of useless opinions about the life and times of current American politics to ANYONE...ESPECIALLYME. Consider all that wasted time and anger that goes into something like that. Again, what a waste of time and energy! And this is likely someone who doesn't have much money coming in. After all, people who are productive members of society usually don't have that much time to type out a lengthy anger-filled email about a subject matter that, in all realistic terms, they don't have a handle on.
Finally, I'd like to say for all of the pro-Trumper/pro-Biden supporters...
First of all, NONE of you know what's going on behind the scenes, behind the curtain. What you think you know about what's happening is just an illusion. It's an illusion that they meticulously crafted like a house of cards so that you are so distracted with what you "really" think is going on that you have no idea about the sleight of hand happening in the background. (And none of this sleight of hand is for your good at all. Spoiler alert: it's heavily stacked in their favor and not in yours.)
Second, you don't have a crystal ball. None of you know how bad/good it's going to be based on whomever is running whatever in the political scene. And if you DO have that crystal ball, spend some time drumming up tonight's Power Ball numbers instead of pretending like you know what the next few years will or won't look like. And while you're at it, stop sending me emails telling me what you think will happen in the next half decade because you don't know. You have no freaking clue. We may have a complete and total nuclear holocaust...taking us all out in the next 3 months. Who really knows? Nobody, that's who.
For those of you who are educated and have a strong common sense and logic base for business and investing, you already know where to get your "future predictor" numbers for how our current and future economy will look like. You, like me, already know that we're sitting on top of a recession. You already have seen the signs of the economy going into that downward spiral for at least two years now, swirling like water going down a drain since the pandemic started. And, again, this has NOTHING to do with the political situation but rather it's more so about ECONOMIC TRENDS. After all, our last recession on the books started in 2008. More than a dozen years later another one started. Consider yourselves damn lucky that it took thislong to get here since many recessions jump on us every 6 to 8 years on the LONG side...many times within much shorter time frames. (Technically we squeezed out almost a "double" bull market which, in and of itself, is an anomaly.)
So...again, SMART people focus on the economic trends, facts, hard numbers, and legit information to solely concentrate on how to best situate themselves economically and financially.
Everybody else loses focus as they get sucked into the emotional trauma of chaos at hand and this is how you get in financial trouble...and fast. DON'T be like that. DO NOT be like your average Joe Blow commoner who allows emotions to dictate how he feels and what he then does as a result of his emotional whirlwind that he ultimately becomes a victim of.
Now, here's the part that you may not be ready for...that you MUST get prepared for. You see, I made the bulk of my money in real estate between years 2008 and 2012. Yes, you read that correctly. During the WORST economic period in our recent history is when I made the most money.
And why did it happen this way?
Because I was prepared.
I knew what to do.
I knew what to look for.
I knew HOW to acquire boatloads of properties for the lowest possible prices that we'll ever see in our lifetime because I was ready.
And I had my financial resources lined up ready to go as well.
Most people (and I'm referring to those "commoners" again) will wait until we're in the thick of things -- and usually after all the opportunity is gone -- before deciding to get off their ass to get involved in something that they're seeing is profitable for everyone else. Except it's almost always too late by the time they get involved in anything. And even if they happen to get in at the tail-end of the opportunity, they usually have no clue as to what they're doing and they're certainly way under-funded to even try to get involved in any deals. This is what happens when they remain unprepared. They end up losing out each and every time.
I want to make sure that YOU don't lose out this time, especially on the windfall of real estate opportunity that is COMING...and coming up FAST! (Many of these opportunities are ALREADY HERE!)
The other day I let you know that I'd reveal a secret strategy having to do with the changes in the real estate market...and how you can make money as the market falls off a cliff.
This is earth-shattering stuff, folks. And I'm about to reveal a small whiff of what to expect in 2023 with real estate at my webinar that will be taking place later this week. (If you didn't register for this webinar yet, CLICK HERE NOW.)
Now, one thing I've been going on and on about over the years is grabbing up as many cash flowing properties as possible. Except that just wasn't easy to do in the past several years as the market kept getting higher and higher. And it's always a bad idea to buy real estate at the peak of the market because most people find themselves financially underwater the second they close escrow.
But right now, there's something different happening in the economy (and I'm sure you've noticed).
There are two (2) "perfect storm" elements that we haven't seen since around 2012 or 2013 that are NOW HERE if you want to grab up some cash flowing properties to give you a lifetime of passive income.
Element #1: Higher interest rates. It may seem counterintuitive but this is actually a good thing. This reverts the real estate market back into a buyer's market. And it's during a buyer's market when you find discounted prices on cash flowing property deals...discounts NOT available during a seller's market. So, yes, the interest rates are higher but the DISCOUNTS you'll be able to get on the purchase price of these properties will be much lower, offsetting the higher interest rates.
Element #2: Recession. Yes, we're in a recession. And we've actually been in a recession for quite some time. However, with all the free pandemic money that was flying around, it offered a false "band-aid" that just glossed over the financial troubles that many people -- including small and medium-sized businesses -- were experiencing because of the pandemic.
Because of these two major elements, the sh*t is about to hit the fan.
But...instead of chewing your fingernails or having a heart attack, I have a plan for you to profit and prosper in a major way.
Have you noticed lately how people seem to have their heads up their asses?
I'm noticing people everywhere who are mentally slow. They're all over the roads, clueless looking, slowly driving along, cutting people off, and seemingly in a stupor.
I thought it was just a handful of the normal "dim-witted" people that you'd see on the road during any typical timeframe but...it just seems like there are way too many people who look...I don't know: confused.
Have you noticed this?
After pondering what the cause of this sudden stupor stupidity that is rampant everywhere I go, I realized that there is one "reason" why this is.
It's the post-holiday "thaw" period.
This is when people are kind of still in a "holiday state of mind" but yet the holidays are over. So, they need a week or two to completely "thaw" from the last of the holiday season.
And with that, you'll find a lot of deer-in-the-headlights kind of people meandering around, confused, dazed, and not really "with it," if you know what I mean.
What's most alarming about this year is that I don't remember it being this bad in any year prior to this.
I don't know quite what to make of it...yet. But I have some theories. Would you like to hear them?
Theory #1: Post-Pandemic Blues. For the holiday seasons of 2020 and 2021, millions of people were unable to do their regular holiday "thing" and most people just stayed home to be safe. Many lost loved ones. Many lost their normal holiday routine. So when the 2022 holiday season rolled around, it was the first "normal" one in a long time and people kind of forgot how to get back into the swing of things, especially since many people lost loved ones they used to enjoy the holidays with.
Theory #2: Financial Stress. A lot of people are in the deepest debt they've ever experienced in their entire lives. While trying to enjoy the holidays, in the backs of their minds they're thinking, "How am I going to get out of this hole?" And that is keeping millions of people distracted as they muscled their way through the holidays, putting on a smiling face while worrying about their future. Of course, our hyper-inflation, increase in interest rates, and supply shortages certainly didn't help.
Theory #3: Overall Insecurity About Life. The pandemic did a number on a lot of people's psyches. What was once considered a "normal" status quo life is now a sea of insecurity, instability, and chaos. Things just seem...worse. This includes with politics, war overseas, drastic economic flux, and changes in how companies do business, needing fewer employees to function.
And, of course, it could be more than just one thing. Or maybe something I didn't even include. I don't know. But I think this is the reason why most people just seem to be...barely existing and without much focus or aspiration.
Hence why so many people are bumbling about with such confusion.
Now let's talk about you: where are you in this equation?
Do you feel confused?
Or do you know exactly what you want...but you just don't know how to get there?
I tell my daughter all the time that because so many people are willing to do so little to get what they want these days, it's fairly easy to get what you want because all you have to do is show up and put in a little effort. And that's it. The competition has simply ceased to exist like it used to back when I was in my 20s and 30s.
With that said, there is something you really should consider jumping on board with only because there is a short window of opportunity for you to do this...even if starting from Ground Zero.
By the way, when you click on that link, you'll be shocked at what I'm essentially giving away for next to nothing. You'll be like, "How the heck is Monica offering this at such a dirt cheap price of only $27? Has she gone mad?"
Maybe I have.
Or maybe it's because I want you to have my latest and most cutting edge real estate investing secrets for a fraction of the cost of what they're really worth because I want to make this affordable for everyone who wants in on this.
Now, there's a catch. (Of course there's a catch, right?)
You have to snatch this up before one of two things happens:
1) We run out of books. I had 500 of these printed. Once we run out, that's it. You won't be able to get it anymore, even at a higher price.
2) There's a deadline. Once the deadline hits, the price quadruples (or just about) and I'll sell the books at the higher price till I sell all 500.
If you miss out, blame yourself. Because I'm making this so ridiculously cheap that you'd have to have your head examined for missing out on this.
CLICK HERE NOW to snatch this up...while you still can...before it's too late!
See you at the top!
P.S. I'm going to be telling you exactly what you need to know about what's going on in the real estate market next week in a special and very rare webinar. CLICK HERE to register now. I don't do these very often. In fact, the last "real estate forecast" webinar that I remember doing was at least 2 years ago...maybe more like 3 years ago. So, needless to say, I don't do these very often. During this webinar I'll be talking about what's going on with the different real estate sectors and how the economy will be affecting each one. I'll also be showing you where the opportunity is in each of these markets and showing you your best plan of action to take full advantage of this recession when it comes to real estate investing. CLICK HERE to register right now!