The Coronavirus is a fraud. Doctors have said it. Survivors of the virus have said it. And now I've said it.
Why do I believe this?
Let me take you back to December 2019 when all of this started going down in China.
The Chinese have labs dedicated to making viruses and other substances for warfare. To test the potency of various whipped-together human-lethal concoctions, they'd test on animals like pigs. A dude working at the lab thought he could make some side money by stealing the animals after they'd been tested on. These animals would then be sold on the open market and consumed by the Chinese people who purchased them. The guy was jailed once this was discovered. Unfortunately the discovery was made too late.
And yes, the Chinese were (and still are) creating these viruses, gasses, etc. for war and other malicious intent.
January 2020...the virus begins rapidly spreading through one of the tainted and consumed animals throughout China. Then from China via international travel. Still, not much press about this fast-spreading virus.
February 2020...Virus is now on the media radar but, again, not really a "big deal" at this point. People are still thinking (wisely) that it's just another flu or illness.
March 4, 2020...Super Tuesday when the largest states vote on the Democratic side. Biden takes a strong foothold on the Democratic side. Bernie is hanging on by a thread. Everybody else drops out of the race.
March 5, 2020...and days thereafter...shit suddenly hits the fan about the Coronavirus and how the sky is falling down because of it. Everybody is thrown into an instant panic.
Why wasn't this a "pandemic" before Super Tuesday? Anybody seeing something weird going on here?
Rewind to the "Trump Impeachment Period" when Nancy Pelosi fails to get Trump fully impeached. Democrats threw in the towel, realizing that there is no way they're going to get Trump out of office...and if they didn't do some kind of "Hail Mary" between now and November, Trump would get re-elected.
All of a sudden...the Coronavirus becomes a tool to whip everybody up into a wild panic frenzy via the media, easily manipulated with anything remotely sensational that they can sink their teeth into. So, this virus is now blown way out of proportion, all of the grocery store shelves are wiped out in a way that was only seen in third-world countries, the entire travel and entertainment industry has been 95% decimated...all within a week.
And everyone is sent off to "self-quarantine" for two weeks while schools and businesses close nationwide.
Your average idiot Joe Blow is thinking... "Great, I can eat my snacks I stockpiled on while watching Netflix for two weeks! How freaking fantastic is this?!"
Not realizing that his job (or the lack thereof) is hanging in the balance, likely to cease to exist in the weeks or months to come.
What most employees (i.e. "Paycheck Charlies") don't realize is that most business owners will NOT be able to survive a shut-down for weeks or a month or longer. Yet, this is what's already happening with all cruise lines, entertainment venues, and even the airlines. They think, "Ah, a 2-week Netflix-binge vacay!" While their employers are already bracing for the damage which will play out in massive lay-offs in the weeks and months to come...and many will have to declare bankruptcy too! An employer, especially small businesses, cannot keep meeting their fixed costs like their leases, utilities, etc. while everyone is watching Netflix at home no matter how many business loans are thrown their way. Without business and sales coming in the door at all times, every business fails eventually. Some much sooner (within mere months) than later.
Oh, but the government just laid out a stimulus package already! We're all saved, right?
WRONG. Like THAT is going to do anything. Rewind to the last two (2) stimulus packages, the last one being the extra $350 (or whatever it was) that we got back on taxes back in the Obama years. And I don't know about you but...that $350 won't get you jack shit in today's day and age. It certainly won't "save" the economy in any way. For many, that isn't enough to cover one car payment.
So, let me tell you how this will all play out:
1) People will start squeaking back to work in the next few weeks after we get some kind of "clear" from...whomever in government.
2) Some industries are ALREADY too broken to just get "back to work" such as the cruise industry and entertainment. Restaurants and bars will be hanging on a thread. Many will close.
3) The first industries to go at the beginning of ANY recession is ALWAYS entertainment and travel, both knocked out inside of ONE WEEK (which is alarming in and of itself)
4) Car sales will continue to drop. (This is another industry that is an "early sufferer" of any economic downturn.)
5) Cash/loans/credit will get harder and harder to come by.
6) Home sales will completely halt; they drastically slowed in areas like L.A., San Francisco, New York and other areas for at least a year now, indicating the recession ahead.
7) We'll dive squarely into a recession over the summer, if not sooner. There will be political strife throughout the fall, electing a Democrat as president. (Get used to saying President Biden.)
And that's my take on it.
So, what are YOUR options in all of this?
1) Stop running around like a man man (or woman) buying up water and toilet paper. You can only stockpile so much before your garage gets full or you run out of money...or both. Remember, likely your job won't be around much longer. And a shed full of toilet paper won't keep you from being homeless.
2) Keep your sense about you by looking ahead at the behaviors of human psychology. Forecast what's about to go down and figure out ways you can potentially profit from the wild off-the-cuff behaviors of your crazy fellow human beings. One of those behaviors will be that they will erratically be looking for opportunities to make money since their hours will be reduced or they'll be losing their jobs altogether.
3) Stay ahead of the curve while NOT running for the hills or following the rest of the sheep off a cliff. Never react, especially like everybody else. Observe while everyone else is running around. Opportunities will present themselves to those who watch and wait. Pay close attention to what really rich people do and emulate what they're doing. Likely they're shorting stocks and waiting to pounce on foreclosures.
Many of you know that I have my Detroit event coming up on Friday, March 20th. Many of you have asked if I will be there. YES, I will be in Detroit UNLESS Delta Airlines tells me that they're not flying anymore. So, I WILL be in Detroit on Friday starting at 9 am.
Most of you who are enrolled are coming. And I'll be excited to see you there. One or two of you have to sit it out due to pre-existing health conditions. And I totally understand that. I would never ask anyone to take an unnecessary health risk by traveling when they're not supposed to. So, I am making arrangements to do live streaming for those who cannot attend but have enrolled to come to this seminar event.
Then I thought of something. Maybe I should offer the seminar as a live streaming event to more of you who want to "attend" while sitting at home. After all, it'll beat the hell out of watching Netflix because this event will allow you to discover a business that can make you very wealthy...ESPECIALLY when everybody starts looking for opportunities to make money on the side (and they will as the months roll on). In fact, during this event, I'll PUT YOU IN THE BUSINESS of selling opportunities so you can profit while everybody starts looking for an opportunity to make money!
If you'd like to "attend" the Detroit event (which starts on Friday), you can enroll to watch it as a live streaming event. CLICK HERE and you can enroll as a regular attendee but you'll have access to the live streaming option. Gold VIP will get you live streaming for Friday and Saturday. Platinum VIP will get you live streaming for all 3 days plus you'll get the videos after the event concludes. You'll also be able to get all of the workshop materials including a flash drive that will be giving all attendees that has over $5,000 of bonuses on there INCLUDING some sales letters that have made me millions. It'll be like you're at the event except...you're at home the whole time!
CLICK HERE to enroll in this upcoming event and find out how you can stay ahead of the curve by setting yourself up in a powerful and highly profitable business to make sure you can make tons of money in the uncertain economic times ahead.
Remember, you can run around in a panic like everybody else...and likely end up losing your livelihood in the end anyway without a pot to piss in. OR you can take the bull by the horns and line yourself up in a HIGHLY PROFITABLE business within the next week! CLICK HERE to hop on board now!
See you at the top!
P.S. In the months that come, there will be a HUGE WINDFALL of real estate deals that will come in ABUNDANT SUPPLY. Foreclosure inventory will be everywhere. Time to start thinking about jumping on some real estate deals in a BIG WAY. But...banks and traditional lenders will TIGHTEN UP on money for these deals. I have a solution for you. CLICK HERE to find out how you can work directly with my investors in a special Mastery Group that is starting on Wednesday, March 18th. This is a LIMITED Mastery Group that will likely not be repeated. CLICK HERE to check it out now!