A few years ago during one of my many pre-Covid business trips, I started watching this movie called Idiocracy (2006) with Luke Wilson. It's basically about a Pentagon experiment that had gone wrong and left this "average intelligence" guy shoved into the future via a time machine. There (500 years from now) he discovers that he is, in fact, highly intelligent since the average intelligence of the average American had slipped well below even where most mentally challenged people are now on the IQ scale. While this was a comedy, I couldn't help but to see the truth in how this future could be our possibility...but in much less than 500 years.
Try about 50 years.
I'm not one to place a myriad of blame on any specific source of why I think people are mentally going down the tubes like this. I figure there has to be many factors involved including these possibilities:
1) The EASY button mentality. Kids these days seem to think that anything and everything is merely a click away. Any physical exertion beyond the point of a computer mouse, video game controller, or swipe of an iPad means that they simply have no interest in doing it. Plus...what's the worst that can happen when you "die"? I think you just hit "respawn" or "restart" and everything starts from scratch. There are no consequences to any actions with the EASY and RESTART buttons involved. There is also no need to get off their asses at all since everything is at their fingertips. I believe that all this iPad/video game/computer activity numbs the brain more than we think.
2) Skewed media hype coupled with being barraged with internet disinformation/misinformation. Did you know that almost nobody in Europe even knows who the hell the Kardashians are? Yet Yahoo! "News" jumps on every little thing those useless people do. And this whole deal with Meghan Markel? What the f***? (Need I say more??) Isn't there anything ELSE in the news to talk about? By the way, most of these blog online news stories are churned out as fast as possible by "writers" who barely graduated college, have absolutely no life experience, and base their "research" on the rest of the bogus blogger crap they find online, thus giving out even more misinformation with each "news article" that they write. Add this to just adding fuel to the fire by purposely omitting essential details to a story and adding a writer's "opinion" and this is where things can get dangerous for malleable minds reading any given article. Unfortunately, our kids (and many others, believe it or not) who don't have the basic common sense mechanism in their brains needed to sniff out bullshit versus reality will believe anything and everything they read. Sad really. It's almost better to know nothing at all than have a load of baseless useless nonsense wasting valuable space within your brain cells. Even worse, much of the news you think is valid and true likely isn't at all. It's best to just pull the plug on the TV or computer and read a book instead.
3) A global attack on our personal health. This can include all the clouds of gas that the U.S. Airforce is generously spraying in the sky on a daily basis along with the chemicals they put in the water because it's "good" for us (including the use of fluoride which is actually NOT good for us AT ALL). These are known as "chem trails." Look up in the sky once in awhile and when you see a giant tic-tac-toe grid, that's a chem trail. (We see them ALL the time in California.) And if you're a meat eater (including consuming dead cows, pigs, and birds), you're getting it even worse with the vast collection of hormones and pesticides that come in your meat, all complimentary of course. This is why girls are developing at a much earlier age. This is why cancer is becoming rampant and uncontrollable, happening in larger numbers than ever before. Did you ever think that maybe it's from all the crap in the air, all the hormones from our food...and now from GMOs?? All of this, of course, affects our brain function and whether we can think clearly...or at all. And if you have ANY of the disadvantages I've outlined in #1 and/or #2 then you're definitely going to see an impact on your thinking process. In fact, if you are guilty of #1 and #2 then I'm fairly certain that you didn't even read down this far, as I would have lost you in the first sentence of this email.
4) Being on the cusp of a possible civil war. I'm not going to get into a political discussion but I'll just say this: there are A LOT of distrust of the media (rightfully so), politicians (rightfully so), and the government system itself (rightfully so). As the classes separate further and further apart -- pushing the upper-middle and higher class in higher financial ranks while shoving DOWN the rest of the 85% to lower-middle or low class -- you're automatically going to see a bunch of pissed off people who feel left behind by the powers that be with NOTHING to lose. Then add the pandemic in the mix where a lot of these people are losing everything and you then have a huge disaster on your hands; a ton of armed pissed off people running around with NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE is a dangerous proposition. With this perfect storm, we now are faced with the inevitable: a home-grown unofficial civil war. At first it may be "us" vs. "them" and then later it may turn out to be the "have nots" vs. the "haves." More to come on this as things unfold.
5) Social media is "rewiring" your brain. I watched a powerful documentary a couple of weeks ago called The Social Dilemma. (This is highly recommended, especially if you are addicted to social media.) In a nutshell, if you're on Facebook or Twitter or anything else a lot then somebody else is controlling your brain. YOU are the product of their platform. YOU are nothing more than a commodity to make their platforms work. YOU are the sucker in the equation. So...stop being the f****** sucker then and delete all of your apps. What I found to be so disturbing about the documentary is that they interviewed a lot of top level programmers who helped START Google, Facebook, and others and the people who helped build these platforms have said over and over again that these platforms ARE DANGEROUS to your brain, your health and well-being, and your life overall! Social media is manipulating you, changing your biochemistry, and altering how you think. They have taken you over and you don't even know it yet. Watch the documentary. It'll make you sick!
You're not going to be able to do something about everything I've listed above but you can do something for yourself!
First, start with your health. Cut your meat consumption. Drastically, if possible. Add organic vegetable juice each day, mostly with greens. Clean up your diet as much as you can. Eat a lot of organic fruits and veggies. Get on a regular exercise program even if it's only brisk walking for 20 minutes daily. Clean out your colon with a 3-day cleanse. Do what YOU can.
You can't change the world but you can change yourself.
This is NOT an "all or nothing" type of deal. You can't breathe different air unless you plan on carrying an oxygen tank on your back at all hours of the day and night. You're not going to avoid every hormone or pesticide in your food. But you CAN cut some of the damage down by a significant percentage of consuming this junk and this alone will make a big impact.
Then you'll start to THINK CLEARER. Once you think clearer, you can start rising above the rest of the dummies that grace this planet and realize success like you've never imagined.
I have another theory and that is this: Do only 7% better and you'll be happier, healthier, and wealthier than you've ever dreamed of!
And doing 7% better only means doing better than what you are doing now. It really has nothing to do with what everybody else is doing out there because, well...who really cares what everyone else is doing? Right?
This means getting healthier, educating yourself, create meaningful goals for yourself in all areas of your life, generate a doable action plan to achieve those goals and, most importantly, get off your ass and start working the plan. Don't let the noise and chatter of what everyone else is doing, thinking, and talking about become a distraction because, as we've established, they're mostly dopes anyway.
It also means CONNECTING with power players who can get you to where you want to go. And I have a way you can do that.
CLICK HERE to see my secret to getting anything and everything you've ever wanted!
And by the way, stop watching the news. Stop reading stupid Yahoo! News articles. They're written by a bunch of uneducated dummies who don't have a job (or don't excel at one they have). Focus on yourself and what you need to do to reach your goals. That's all you have to do.
And, finally, realize that there isn't an EASY button. Be willing to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to achieve whatever you want in life. If you're willing to do that then...the world is your oyster.
See you at the top!
P.S. Even though I haven't mentioned anything about this, my Success & Wealth Retreat is almost full (believe it or not). This is because I've been doing these retreats for a couple of years now and I've been "collecting" students who want to keep coming again and again and again. This retreat will be our fourth one. The dates: March 21st through (and including) March 26th. The place: Key West, Florida. The first 4 days will be ONLY on Inner Success Strategies to help you BREAK THROUGH all the obstacles to getting what you want in life because SOMETHING is holding you back. The final 2 days will be on Money Funnel Success Strategies ONLINE with a powerful new online marketing strategy I'll be revealing at the event. CLICK HERE to find out more about joining us in Key West in late March!
P.P.S. I'm looking for ONE MORE AWESOME PERSON to round out our 2021 Money Funnel Apprenticeship Group. This is a powerful 8-month long group where I help you build a custom Money Funnel business FROM SCRATCH. You'll be part of an incredible mastermind of like-minded entrepreneurial individuals just like yourself who aim for high levels of success. CLICK HERE to find out more about applying for this group.